Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a lovely festive holiday?  We came down with the dreaded lurgy in our house but all better now.
So on to 2013, we may only be a few days in but so far it's lookin good.  The weather has perked up a little (always a bonus) and I have some stock in a local boutique as of today with the opportunity to add lots more.  It's quite exciting really having only really done craft fairs and a little online selling to have my bits in a real live physical shop so fingers crossed that will go well.
Also this year I have done battle with my unthreaded serger and won.  Two hours of foul language and online help and it finally was ready to go.  Moral of that story is take a pic before you unthread and never leave it unattended with small kids who like to fiddle with tension dials.
I only have one resolution this year and that is to attempt to up my online presence so more blogging and etsy and folksy and of course good old facebook.
Happy new year to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment